The Gato gi celebrates the cat and its many juxtaposing traits being playful yet mysterious, while remaining a symbol strength all the while. This gi has a balance of graphics and a color palate that are both dark yet cheerfully bright at the same time. A gi for any mood, look good, feel good and roll good in the Gato.
Graphic elements for this gi were designed by @thomasetattoos an amazing tattoo artist and BJJ brown belt.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 450gsm Hi tech weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- Black gi with Purple trim and embroidery
- Contrast purple left vent and black right vent
- Model (5'10" and 180lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)