A figure eight ends right where you started, but if there is no ending then you just continue on a similar path. The second time around though you are armed with the knowledge of what to expect from blazing trail the first go around. Nine Lives is built on new life, taking risks and getting second chances. As we approach the 9th Chapter in our story this is the perfect way to reflect on where we have been, take our learning lessons and get better. In Jiu Jitsu we follow a similar path and find ourselves at a similar starting place with each belt progression. The difference being that with each reset to a beginning point we have many new tools in our belt to navigate a similar path in a more efficient manner. This gi pulls in many of our favorite design elements from the past 7 chapters with a classic muted black and white color palette.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 350 GSM Pearl weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
White gi with Black trim and embroidery
- Contrast Black left vent and white right vent
- Model (5'11" and 175lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)