**LAST SIZE LEFT, ONLY A0**
Tonal black on charcoal exterior with an interior pop liner inspired by the Navajo. The Navajo are a tribe a group of Native American people from the Four Corners area of the US where Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah meet. This gi was designed pulling inspiration from our Navajo neighbor's blanket weaving patterns and styling with a modern color twist.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 550 GSM gold weave jacket
- 12 oz Canvas cotton pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Gold weave gusset and inside knee reinforcment on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with tonal white trim and embroidery
- Contrast black left vent and tonal white right vent
- Model (5'11" and 170lbs) wearing A1Tall (un-washed)