Our Chapter 12 Gi features a koi fish which is a Japanese symbol love and friendship. Even though cats and fish do not typically mix well, our
Maneki-neko logo is often known as the money cat, welcoming cat or lucky cat holds similar symbolism from its Japanese roots. Nine Lives is built on the fact that everyone needs a little money, friendship, luck and good fortune in their life, so with that spirit in mind, we feel these two go hand in hand...or paw in fin. If you are looking for some Zen on the mat, the Koi is your go to gi.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 350gsm pearl weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with black embroidery
- Model (5'10" and 180lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)
Looks good and made very well. Very nice hand written note came with package!
The only reason I’m putting 4 stars is only because the pants are ever so slightly short for me on the inseam. I wear an A2 and the jacket fit perfectly, it was only the pants that were just a little snug. Waist was perfect just the length.