The Gato gi celebrates the cat and its many juxtaposing traits being playful yet mysterious, while remaining a symbol strength all the while. This gi has a balance of graphics and a color palate that are both dark yet cheerfully bright at the same time. A gi for any mood, look good, feel good and roll good in the Gato.
Graphic elements for this gi were designed by @thomasetattoos an amazing tattoo artist and BJJ brown belt.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 450gsm Hi tech weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- Black gi with Purple trim and embroidery
- Contrast purple left vent and black right vent
- Model (5'10" and 180lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)
I have twelve Gi’s in a variety of brands, and this one fits me best. I am short but have large hips and a small waist. The fabric stretches in the right places, and stays where it should. The fabric is medium weight, and not as heavy as my War tribe ones. It is sturdy and fitted. It didn’t shrink when I washed it, and hasn’t since I have demoted my other Gi’s and made this one my favorite lol. I love the hanger, and honestly I have no complaints. It’s awesome. I get compliments every single time I wear it
Fits very well, I am 5’10 160 and it is a nice slim fit. Good mid weight and nice fabric. I love the designs! However your instructor may call you hello kitty lol. Overall great gi one of my new favorites!
Thanks so much for the review and kind words.