The Gato gi celebrates the cat and its many juxtaposing traits being playful yet mysterious, while remaining a symbol strength all the while. This gi has a balance of graphics and a color palate that are both dark yet cheerfully bright at the same time. A gi for any mood, look good, feel good and roll good in the Gato.
Graphic elements for this gi were designed by @thomasetattoos an amazing tattoo artist and BJJ brown belt.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 450gsm Hi tech weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with Purple trim and embroidery
- Contrast purple left vent and white right vent
- Model (5'10" and 180lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)
I bought this Gi cause I am a cat guy. After one session in this Gi, I'm sold. Material is good, easy to move around in. The detail on the designs is great. When you get you Gi, it comes with 3 moto stickers a little plastic cat, and a note telling me thanks for the support. I will definitely be supporting ninelives more.
Thank you so much for the review Clifford, this means a great deal to us to earn a 5 star review. Enjoy your gi.