SHIPPING LAST WEEK OF AUGUST
Our Chapter 13 Gi features a Paisley design, this teardrop shaped ornamental textile design originates from Persia but became popular in the West in the 18th and 19th centuries. Bandanas featuring paisley pattern were popular in the 1700 during the American revolution and then again prevalent during the early and mid 1900s when World War I and World War II were being fought. The paisley print pattern has been used in high fashion, men's ties, it has been popular within western culture, gang culture, rock and roll and beyond. Our goal with this gi was to allow each Jiujiteiro to decide what vibe you want to portray when you rock this, cause anything is fair game.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 350gsm pearl weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with black embroidery
- Model (5'10" and 180lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)