For our fifth installment our inspiration and artwork comes from a unique color of urban camouflage. Jiu Jitsu can begin to really open up when you hiding your final intention using a baiting tactic to get a desired reaction. Like a jungle cat hiding in the grass, we embrace the art of disguise and deception with our Chapter 5 "Covert" gi.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 550 GSM Tech weave jacket
- 12 oz Canvas cotton pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Tech weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
Black gi with Maroon trim and embroidery
- Contrast maroon left vent and grey white right vent
- Model (5'11" and 175lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)