71 percent of the earth is covered by water and those bodies of water make up the seven different seas. Our time on the mat can flow like calm water or be rough like an ocean storm but we always sail on. For our 7th installment we found inspiration from the unpredictability, power but ultimate beauty of our many oceans. The color we chose to represent the ocean is purposefully ambiguous between a perfect calm and clear ocean color and the dark hue reminiscent of stormy times. We hope you enjoy riding the wave of the ups and downs that are certain to come with time on the mat.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 550 GSM Gold weave jacket
- 12 oz canvas cotton pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with Green trim and embroidery
- Contrast green left vent and white right vent
- Model (5'11" and 175lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)