A figure eight ends right where you started, but if there is no ending then you just continue on a similar path. The second time around though you are armed with the knowledge of what to expect from blazing trail the first go around. Nine Lives is built on new life, taking risks and getting second chances. As we approach the 9th Chapter in our story this is the perfect way to reflect on where we have been, take our learning lessons and get better. In Jiu Jitsu we follow a similar path and find ourselves at a similar starting place with each belt progression. The difference being that with each reset to a beginning point we have many new tools in our belt to navigate a similar path in a more efficient manner. This gi pulls in many of our favorite design elements from the past 7 chapters with a classic muted black and white color palette.
Click here for sizing chart.
- 350 GSM Pearl weave jacket
- 12 oz cotton ripstop pants
- Sublimation print satin on the inside jacket yoke, jacket vents, pant vents and crotch
- Pearl weave gusset and inside knee reinforcement on the pants
- Includes wooden Nine Lives laser engraved clothing hanger
- 6 belt loops on pants
- EVA foam padded collar covered with ripstop fabric
- Woven labels and embroidery
- ID taped seams on sleeves, pants and bottom hem of jacket
- White gi with White trim and embroidery
- Contrast White left vent and white right vent
- Model (5'11" and 175lbs) wearing A2 (un-washed)
I love this gi. I’m 5’9” about 185lbs and the A2 fits awesome. Well made, very durable, and I have no restrictions ( due to gi ) in movement.
I’ll reorder a Nine Lives gi again in the future.
Thanks for the size info to help others, truly appreciated.
I ordered this gi on line and love it!
I’m 5’9” 195lbs mesomorph.
Slim fit and did not shrink much.
Very comfortable fit and roomy to roll in without giving up to much slack grips due to slim design.
Well made and I’ll likely be replacing it due to odour before fabric fail lol
It’s a unique eye catching gi at the academy.