Samurai are members of the Japanese warrior caste. The term samurai was originally used to denote the aristocratic warriors, but it came to apply to all the members of the warrior class that rose to power in the 12th century. Jiujiteiros are modern day Samurai on the mat that move with the speed of a cat.
This All-Over Print Duffle Bag is the perfect spacious bag for training or travel. Stay organized and safe with the bag’s multiple inside pockets. The bag’s shoulder strap is adjustable or removable, while the dual padded handles with velcro fastening ensure easy carrying.
*Please note this items is 'made to order' and typically takes 7 to 10 days to receive for US shipping.
- 100% polyester with black interlining
- Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
- One size: 22″ × 11.5″ × 11.5″ (55.9 × 29.2 × 29.2 cm)
- Capacity: 13.2 gallons (50 l)
- Max weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- T-piping for stability
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Dual padded handles with hoop & loop fasteners for easy carrying
- Customizable inside label
- Mesh side pocket
- Multiple inside pockets
- Polyethylene bottom support for stability
- Printed, cut, and hand-sewn by our expert in-house team